Grandad, is that you?
Your browser is out of date and doesn't support all of the cool stuff we do on our website.
We like Google Chrome, but any modern browser will do.Update my browser now
- We use the term project to mean any peer-to-peer or crowdfunding opportunity. More specifically, we can define a 'project' as a request for money for a single recipient. The form of the request will vary depending on the funding type.
- funding type
- We broadly categorise projects by funding type e.g L for 'Loan', R for 'Rewards-based project'. Generally platforms support a single funding type, although platforms can support multiple types (e.g both 'Equity' and 'Rewards' projects)
- country codes
- We use the standard 2-letter ISO code for countries e.g
- currency codes
- We use standard ISO 4217 codes for currency e.g
- We use ISO-8601 date/time strings.
2013-01-29T12:34:56.123Z (where Z denotes the UTC timezone)